Completed on November 22nd, 2009, at the Conner Avenue plant in Detroit,
this hand-built Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Street and Race Technology) ACR (American Club Racer)
is one of only 245 ACRs built for 2009.
A Motor Trend Test Drive review stated: 'a road car you
can drive to the track, hot lap all day, and drive back home, tires, brakes, and ego intact.'
And it's a thrill to drive!
- Graphite Metallic with Dual Silver Stripes; 1 of only 4 in this Color Scheme
- V10, 600 HP, 560 lb-ft Torque, 512 Cubic Inches (8.4 Liters)
- Aluminum Alloy Block and Heads
- Compression: 10.2:1
- Power adjustable pedals
- Tinted Glass
- AM/FM/CD, 7 speakers, 310 Watt Amp.
- Leather and Suede
- Tremec T6060 6 Speed Manual
- Both 5th and 6th Gears are Overdrive
- Race Track Adjustable Front and Rear Suspension
- Four-wheel independent with high-performance
aluminum control arms and
lightweight coil-over shock absorbers
- Brembo, dual opposing calipers, StopTech two-piece slotted rotors
- Limited Slip Differential
- 3.07:1 Rear Axle Ratio
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport, P345/30 ZR19 rear, P275/35 ZR18 front
Lightweight forged aluminum 'Sidewinder' rims
- Top Speed: 175+ MPH
- 0-60: 3.6 Secs.
- 1/4 Mile: 11.8 Secs. @128 MPH
- Curb Weight: 3400 lbs.
- 2009 Sticker Price: $108,245.00
- Carbon fiber wing with 7-position adjustable stanchions
- Carbon fiber 'fanged' splitter with rub strips
- Carbon fiber dive planes